These pages explain circulation services and policies, including borrowing periods, renewals, and return policies.
Tablet PC rental service information
Seoul National University Central Library offers a tablet PC that can support non-face-to-face lectures and expand user access to information.
- Users(Available) : Undergraduate students, Graduate students (including Research students)
- Tablet PC(Available) : Galaxy Tab S6 Lite and iPad mini 5
[Galaxy Tab S6 Lite]- Product Name : Galaxy Tab S6 lite(LTE)- Operating System : Android- Memory/HDD : 4GB/128GB- HDD : 128GB- Available numbers : 20※ Providing Galaxy S-pen with Galaxy Tab
[iPad mini 5]
- Product Name : iPad mini 5
- Operating System : iPadOS
- Memory/HDD : 3GB/64GB
- Available numbers : 2
※ Providing Apple pencil with iPad mini
- Rental : 09:00 to 18:00 (1Day Loan)
- Return : return by 21:00 on Weekday, 17:00 on Saturday (overdue fee 2,000 won per day)e.g) On Monday loan, return at 21:00 on Tuesday. On Friday, return at 17:00 on Saturday.
- Pick up and return location : Information Service Center on the 2nd floor of the main building of the Central Library
- How to use :Check the Central
(Tablet PC Availability)Visit the information
service center and
Write a pledgeTablet PC loan
center visit and
return processing※ Reservations can be made if all devices are “on loan”
(visit within 1 day after the user returns during the current rental period)Library homepage → Search ‘Tablet PC rental’ → Check ‘On loan’ → Request reservations and materials → Within 1 day after receiving notification visit
- Users cannot disassemble or damage them at their discretion, and in case of breakdown or damage, the user must return it after repair.
- If the user arbitrarily installs S/W on a rental electronic device, it must be deleted before returning the electronic device.
- If you do not pay for the cost of restoring the original state after loss or loss of the device, you may be restricted from using the library.
- The library is not obligated to preserve any personal data left on the returned electronic device, and the responsibility for loss lies with the user himself.