Donations and gifts of books
Materials Donation Guide
- Donations and gifts of books, CD's and other means of support are always welcomed and appreciated. It is by the generosity of local service organizations, various global groups, colleges, friends and personal donors that we are able to provide students, faculty members and researchers with outstanding sources of knowledge and information. If you have any questions or inquiries about donating materials to the library, please refer to the contact info provided. We also accept cash donations for SNU Development Fund.
- Cash donation through ‘SNU Development Fund’ is also enabled.
Expression of Intention
Anyone wishing to make a donation may fill out Certificate of Donated Materials and Articles, by clicking below.
Method of Donation
- Materials may be donated via mail, home-delivery service, or personal visit to the library.
- If the quantity of materials is outsized, our library may personally visit and accept the items.
- When donating cash through SNU Development Fund, fill in ‘Central Library’ on the Supporting Institution slot of Participating Contents on ’Online Application’ and select Fund Use as ‘Books’.
|Registered Books||Award||Memorial Collection||Qualification|
|Over 5,000||A plaque of appreciation||Individual Collection||Special Membership|
|Over 500||A certificate of appreciation||Cyber Individual Collection||-|