|We offer a guided tour around the library for visitors from general public, press and film media, among many others.
For detailed information, please contact the Office of Kwanjeong Services located on the 6th floor of the SNU Library Kwanjeong.
- After submitting ID card at the Security Desk on the second floor of the Main Building, you can receive a SNU Library Day Pass.
- Computer Lab and SNU Library Kwanjeong are off-limit to general visitors.
Press and Media
- Pre-apply should be made for requesting cooperation in covering and filming.
- For scheduling details, contact the Office of Library Development & Communications.
- The person in charge must send an official letter of request with its title reading ‘Library Group Tour’ via e-mail address below.
Once the requested tour schedule has been accepted, a confirmation letter will be sent out.
- Subject: Academic research organizations, library officials, high school and college students in group only
- Hour: 9:00-18:00 during weekdays(excluding 12:00-13:00 lunchtime and holidays), up to 1 hour
- Course: SNU Library Main Building and Kwanjeong
- More than 19 years old are allowed to visit and group support is restricted to 20 people or less.
- Tour request must be received one week prior to the actual tour.
- We reviews SNU’s academic schedule and then consider whether to approve a tour request.
- Even if the tour is approved, there may be a change or cancellation of the tour depending on the library situation.
- If applicants do not attend scheduled tour without prior notice, future visits could be restricted.
- Please observe the appointed hour thoroughly to make progress smooth.
|Inquriy Library Development & Communications
|Tel : 880-1160 E-mail : email@example.com|