Information about Mobile Pass and useful mobile applications.
|Q. The phone number on the Mobile Pass registration page is different from my phone number.|
A. Library homepage → My Library → Modify the mobile number currently in use at the Personal Information section.
What is Mobile Pass?
Mobile Pass is a service that allows library entry, loan, and other privileges by issuing (downloading) 2D barcodes to personal mobile phones.
How to Use
- User Qualifications
- Users ineligible for issuing S-Card
- Compatible Mobile Phones
- iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Omnia
- Usage Fees (User’s Responsibility)
- Free on Wifi
Mobile Pass Issuing (Reissuing) Method
Library Homepage > Using the Libraries > Mobile Service > Download Mobile Pass
- Log in and follow the instructions.
- SMS notification will be sent.(fee covered by library)
- Download and install '모바일학생증'(SMID) application on Smartphone.
- Mobile Pass may be re-issued without limit. However, only the most recently issued Pass is valid.
Data transmission fee is incurred each time.
- The issuance of Mobile Pass is synchronized with that of the student (or faculty/staff) ID.
How to Use Mobile Pass
- When entering libraries or checking out books, scan the phone’s screen on the Mobile Pass reader.
- To enhance recognition of the reader, please ensure that there is no damage or foreign residue on the phone’s screen
and place the phone at the center of the reader with its backlight on.
|Inquiry Central Lib. Digital Library Systems & Services|
|Tel : 880-5288 E-mail : email@example.com|