These pages explain circulation services and policies, including borrowing periods, renewals, and return policies.
• My Library > Loans・Renewals・Holds・Requests
Log in to renew borrowed materials, check on items you have requested, and pay fines.
• Holds : Log in to the library website > Search > Choose 'Get it' Tab on the Brief Results > Click the 'Request' button
• Online Payment Pay Fines and Fees >
|Location||Borrowed Items||Reserved Items||Return to Other Branches||Processing Time|
in the Central Library
|O||O||Borrowed Items from
9 branch libraries 2)
in the 9 branch libraries1)
|O||O||Borrowed Items from Central Library and 9 Branch Libraries||Instantly|
|Automatic Return Machine
on 1st and 2nd Floor
of Central Library3)
Return Machine B)
|Automatic Return Machine
of all Branch Libraries
|Return Box at Dorms
and College of Engineering4)
|O||O||O||Returned that day5)
/Delivered the day after6)
(College and Research Center)
|Should be returned to the reference room(not available return service)|
1) Social Sciences, Business, Agriculture and Life Sciences, Veterinary Medical, Music, Medicine, International Studies, Dental, Law Library
2) Borrowed Items from Branch Libraries: returnable to loan desk of Central Library
3) Automatic Return Machine of Central Lbirary : 1F 24 hr / 2F Weekdays 09:00~21:00, Sat·Holidays 09:00~17:00, Sun 13:00~17:00
4) Return Box at Dorms and College of Engineering: Borrowed Items from CentralLibrary and Branch Libraries are returnable
5) After collecting, returning processed that day
6) Delivered the day after: Returned Items (owned by Branch Libraries) after 3:30pm.
- Student Dormitory
- Bldg. 900 : at the gate of underground 2
- Bldg. 920 (Global House) : at the entrance of Global House
- College of Engineering
- Bldg. 301 (#1 Engineering Education Building): next to the Security Booth on the 2nd floor
- Bldg. 302 (#2 Engineering Education Building): next to the Nonghyup ATM on the lower 2nd floor
- Collect Time
- Weekdays: twice a day (10:30, 15:30)
- Saturdays: once a day (11:00)
- Non collecting days: Sundays, Public Holidays and closed days
- Returning Process
- Returned Items after 11pm on Saturdays: Processed as returned on Saturday
- Return Processing for Non-collecting days: Processed as the day before that non-collecting day
(Penalty might happen and SMS might be sent but actual process is not.)
- If your loan limits are exceeded, you should return directly to the loan desk of the Central Library
or before Saturdays/non-collecting days (Sat : 9:00~17:00, Sun : 13:00~17:00)
- Each item should be upward (the cover or barcode attached side) put down on the machine (one item for one time).
- You should check the process result on the day after from the Library homepage.
- It is not processed if yo u just put items on the Return Box.
- If items are too large so that they don’t fit the Return Box,
they should be returned to the loan desk of Central Library or Branch Libraries.
- Books that have not passed the expiration date may be renewed anytime within the maximum extension period
(three times the user’s loan period)
- Daily overdue fines: \200 per book. (\300 per requested book). Standard Loan books and requested books have a 2 day 'grace period' after the due date during which fines will not be incurred. If the item is returned after the grace period, fines are incurred for that whole period.
- Overdue fine can be paid by card, online or cash
- Card : Main Library main building 1F Return room, 2F Book Borrowing/Return Kiosk
- Online : Homepage > login > My library > Online payment
- Cash : Main library or Branch Library Book Borrowing/Return
|Inquiry Central Lib, Circulation Desk|
|Tel : 880-5301, 5303 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org|