.Through Proxy Service, you can access to the electronic resources with the URLs provided by library website on Off-Campus.
1. Login and Click “Proxy Service” icon, then you can access to the electronic resources with the URLs provided by library website.
2. Please check the "PROXY ON" at the top of the main page and after successfully enabled Off-Campus access service, connect to the URL of the electronic resources.
3. Proxy Service is available to be free of web browsers(Internet Explorer, FireFox, Google Chrome and Safari), operating systems(Windows, Mac and Linux) and devices.
4. Use Proxy Service through "Databases" and "E-Journals" menu of "FIND" menu on library website. Or you can use academic resources by entering the address of resource directly, please adhere http://libproxy.snu.ac.kr/_Lib_Proxy_Url ahead of an original address of the resource.
* Bookmark and URL Direct Access
※ Input URL without "http://" - http://libproxy.snu.ac.kr/_Lib_Proxy_Url/(URL)