강의 지정도서 안내
|Books and articles reserved by SNU faculty for the use of students enrolled in their classes.|
these materials cannot be checked out as a normal loan.
Use of Course Reserves
- Location of Course Reserves is marked as “ΟΟ Library Course Reserves”
- Course Reserves are not available for normal check-outs.
Search for Reserves
- Find > Course Reserves >
Course Reserves can be searched by course name, instructor name, book title, etc.
Request of Course Reserves
- This service is provided only to professors. (Part-time lecturers and above)
- Professors in charge of newly established courses may request for course reserves.
- Among the requested materials, those already in possession of the libraries are situated separately in the
Course Reserves Library, and those not in possessions are purchased then situated.
- Requesting materials not only incorporate the materials held by the libraries but also personal materials
(Notes, printed matters, and more) of other professors; requests may be made via web or letters (Separate form).
- Please download the Designated Text Request Form (Basic Education Materials),
fill out in the specified manner, and send it via e-mail.
- Centeral Library : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Inquiry Cental Lib, Reference Room 880-5301, email@example.com|
Social Lib. 880-8247, firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Lib. 880-6959, email@example.com