What is Online Article Delivery Service?
This service provides scanned texts of Scholarly Journals collected by the Central Library via My Library.
- Users : Professors & College Students (Including Researchers, Researching students)
- Sources : Dissertations Contained in Scholarly Journals in the Central library's collections (except Branch & Other Institution, departmental collection)
- Information : Maximum 5 articles a day, delivered within 48hrs from the requested date.(excluding weekends)
How to Apply
- Article Search on the Central Library Home Page
Search → Detail Tab → Online Article Delivery Service
- Click on Online Article Delivery Service button and fill out application online to submit.
- Administrator notifies upon approval of application (SMS, e-mail)
- Make payment after checking pages on charges and fees
※ Please note that your request will be cancelled if payment is not made within 3 days after the notification
- File upload after received notification (SMS, e-mail), Go to My Library → available and print out from Online Article Delivery Service
- Service Fee : Standard Fee \1,000 (Under 10 pages) + \100 per excess page
- Payment Method : Online Payment( Credit Card, Cell Phone, wire Transfer)
Matters that require Attention Request
- Please check the availablity of original document using e-source on the Central Library home page before you request.
- Requests must be made after having searched the Central Library collections and prepared online request form.
(Requests by phone, e-mail, and fax will not be accepted.)
- Enter the bibliographic information as detailed as possible when submitting online request form to reduce acquisition period.
|Inquiry Central Lib, Periodicals Rooms|
|Tel : 880-1412 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org|